Christmas season is here with us and with it comes a heart of good cheer and giving. Christmas is a time for special treats. A way of showing love and valued relationship. The Christmas season is all about spending more time with your loved ones. People come together after a long period of separation to enjoy meals together, go on vacation and tours or just meet up with friends, party and have a good time.
During this holiday season, we are offering discounts which include;
- 10% off bundled Johnson and Johnson’s pack containing lotion, body wash, and soap
- 35% discount on bath and body products
- Back to school promotions – 4 Pack tissue for Kshs 500 worth of Dettol products and a pencil pouch with a pencil and eraser for purchase of kids vitamins.
To add icing on the cake, Goodlife Pharmacy is running a 12 days of Christmas promotion till the 25th of December.
How does the 12 Days of Christmas work?
We will run the 12 days of Christmas song whereby participants are required to add creative lyrics to the song with the hashtags #LivingTheGoodLife and #The12DaysofChristmas, ask their friends to like their comment and the most creative lyrics with the most likes wins.
Make sure to stay tuned on our Facebook Page as there is a giveaway everyday till the 25th of December 2017.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PROMO
1. Employees of Goodlife or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the 12 days of Christmas promotion or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. Please see below for free entry mechanism.
3.. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice
4. The winner will be notified by a message on Facebook. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
5. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Kenya data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
6. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.