- Job Title: Beauty Advisor
- Reports To: Store Manager/Shift Leader
- Location: Branch
Brief Role Description:
To provide an outstanding level of customer service by assisting and advising on general beauty products.
- Providing exceptional customer care at all times
- Maximise sales opportunities through link selling, support in-store promotional campaigns and provide customer feedback to the Store Manager or Shift Leader.
- Operating the EPOS/Till & payment methods together with maintaining an adequate cash float
- Monitor stock levels of beauty products/accessories and place orders to ensure no stock-outs.
- Checking & accepting deliveries & updating stock control system.
- Stocking shelves, stock rotation, date checking, pricing goods & ensuring all areas are clean & tidy for ease of work flow & are well presented at all times.
- Assist customers to find products that meet their needs by giving makeovers or product demonstrations, when required
- Rotate beauty products on the shelves and maintain attractive displays at all times.
- Undertake any other duties appropriate to the post as agreed by the Store Manager/Shift Leader.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required:
- General Diploma
- Proven customer service skills
- Outgoing with a friendly appearance
- Creative and enthusiastic
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Diploma in beauty
- Stock ordering/control systems experience
- Experience in a busy retail/face to face customer service environment
- Beauty product knowledge
Key Internal & External Clients:
Patients/ customers, Pharmacy Manager and store team, Head office colleagues, Beauty Reps
Confidentiality and Information Security:
As a Goodlife employee you will be required to uphold the confidentiality of all records held by the organisation, whether patient records or Goodlife information. This duty lasts indefinitely and will continue after you leave the organisation’s employment.
- To actively participate in ongoing personal development programs
- Regular attendance at appropriate training sessions on- and off-site, where appropriate
- Ability to work in other Goodlife Pharmacies, when requested, to cover for sickness/holidays & to gain additional experience.