- Job Title: Merchandising
- Reports To:
- Location: Head Office
Brief Role Description:
Goodlife is looking to employ a self-driven individual to undertake various merchandising responsibilities.
· Determine call schedule by reviewing priorities with supervisor; discussing special instructions, product promotions, new products, and price changes.
· Guiding the branches on proper planogram implementation.
· Monitoring stock conditions to meet customer needs with minimal returns and expiries at branch level.
· Responsible for working closely with the Category Manager on orders and/or inventories, per branch specifications, and within the guidelines of the applicable inventory replenishment system.
· prompting store management to reorder when levels appear low within the guidelines of the applicable inventory replenishment system.
· Assist the branches in execution of promotions by setting up displays, checking daily on special promotions, observing customer reaction to special promotions, forwarding observations to management, removing promotions stocks and POS materials at the end of promotion period
· Participate in counting warehouse and branch physical inventory.
· Performs merchandising and selling duties as defined by Company standards;
· Coordinate and communicate with the Marketing department. on a regular basis through reports and meetings.
· Performs other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required:
· Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Customer Focus, Organization, Client Relationships, Promotions, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Competitive Analysis, Job Knowledge, Strong inter personal skills.
Key Internal & External Clients:
Pharmacy Manager and store team
Confidentiality and Information Security:
As a Goodlife employee you will be required to uphold the confidentiality of all records held by the organisation, whether patient records or Goodlife information. This duty lasts indefinitely and will continue after you leave the organisation’s employment.