Goodlife is a pharmacy & Healthcare solutions provider with a total of 17 stores in the country. With the mission - to help the nation look and feel great one person at a time - Goodlife is all about individual customer and patient care. We put understanding individual needs in providing the right professional pharmacy healthcare solution at the core of our daily operations.
In many ways we are seeking to become the preferred choice of Pharmacy to the Nation by creating Best in Class Professional Pharmacy Delivery to patients, driving quality, standards and patient care with a wide range of ‘in stock’ consistent, quality medication at an affordable price.
"We have built the foundations of a Professional Pharmacy Health & Beauty Chain, we now want Kenya to 'Start living the Goodlife"
Josh Ruxin - Executive Chair
The key initiatives implemented to enable us to do this are:
- Defined the role of the Pharmacist as expert in health & beauty
- Customer/Patient Healthcare Education incorporated in Monthly themes focused on Healthcare advice
- Advice delivered by Pharmacists & Pharmtechs
- Education leaflets for customers
- Signposting to other quality healthcare providers when necessary
- Seeking to drive the benefits of Corporate Pharmacy Superintendent in execution of governance & standards, acting as the custodian of maintaining & developing pharmacy professional standards throughout the Company at all times.
- Creating Strategic partnerships with healthcare providers & suppliers (pharma & non-pharma), eg Loreal Vichy & La Roche Posay sole supplier in Kenya, Astra Zeneca "Centres of Excellence", Hello Doctor, Petroleum Companies
- Attracting East African & International Investment in the healthcare sector, from the founders original concept & investment to Catalyst & IFC (World Bank)